I Stopped Writing. I Never Stopped Watching.
Honestly, I've been away from writing.
It doesn't mean I've stopped watching movies or series. I still watch them, I still have opinions, and I still get excited about stories, characters, and the things people create with so much love. It's just that, somewhere along the way, I stopped writing about them.
My last post was on April 13, when I wrote about whether Euphoria Season 3 was worth watching. After that, I got busy with a lot of things and started learning something new. In the middle of all that, I took a step back from Bingewatch Perspective to understand how content works, how audiences work, and what people actually want to see and read.
And honestly, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to bring it back.
Until recently, when I checked the blog.
People were still reading.
Even though I hadn't posted anything for months, people were still finding my old posts. The activity was still there, the blog was still getting views, and that genuinely surprised me.
I think I had assumed that people had moved on. It's a new age; everyone loves videos, and short-form content is everywhere. I thought maybe people didn't really want to sit and read someone's opinions anymore.
But I was wrong.
People are still reading. People still want opinions. People still want someone's perspective.
And maybe that's what Bingewatch Perspective was always supposed to be about. Not about writing the most polished article or trying to sound like a professional critic. Just about giving my perspective.
This time, I want to write more about what I actually think and how I actually feel. What I thought about a character, whether something was really worth the hype, what I loved, what I didn't like and what stayed with me.
It's going to be less about a typical review and more about my perspective and my voice. More personal, and a little more unfiltered.
I'm still figuring out exactly what this will look like, but I know one thing.
I missed writing.
There's something about putting my thoughts into words that makes me feel like I've accomplished something. I think I've missed that feeling more than I realized.
I'm still watching. I never stopped. I just stopped voicing my opinion, and I think it's time I started doing that again.
When I saw that people were still stopping by my blog even when I wasn't here, it genuinely meant a lot to me. It felt good to see that my work was still being appreciated and that my reviews still mattered.
Thank you guys, for still reading and appreciating what I write. Honestly, it feels really good to know that something I wrote months ago can still make someone stop by.
After a long break, Bingewatch Perspective is back. And trust me, it's going to be something exciting.
Here's to writing again. ❤️
Comments
Post a Comment